Welcome

"The timorous may stay at home."
~ Murphy v. Steeplechase Amusement Co., 250 N.Y. 479, 483 (N.Y. 1929)



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Forgive me...

...because I am likely the most technologically-tarded person you will ever meet. Everyone said Blogger was the easiest platform to use, but I've spent precious hours trying to align text, cut out odd spacing, and find the perfect font.

There's a reason I'm a lawyer. If I can't call a firm-wide technology help line 24 hours a day, I'd probably never be able to get anything done.

So this blog will likely morph as I bribe my more html-saavy friends into teaching me a few tricks.

For the time being, I will continue to work out the kinks and perhaps actually write a post about the blog's subject: all things non-traditional racing. Your so-called mud runs or obstacle races or adventure races. Your Tough Mudders and Spartans and GoRucks or SERE challenges. And occasionally a standard (cough *boring* cough) road race.

Welcome. Happy reading (or not reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment